Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Vain Jane goes to Med School


Lately I've been busy working on my time management skills in preparation for the coming school year. And what's the best way to prepare for it? PRACTICE. And so, I had to get my things ready for school from books to pens, bags to shoes.

Sometime in mid - end of May, we dropped by C&E Bookshop for a quick run down of the school books on my list. I got all 12 medical books that's worth a hyping P27,000. It wouldn't probably be the best way I would have spent 26 grand, but I think it was worth it in the long run.

IMG_4745
This is part I

IMG_4747
This is part II



Haven't covered 'em up with plastic yet. Doing it a couple a day :)
It makes the whole med school idea sink in in a subtle-friendly-petiks way. I also try not to stare at my bookshelves. Just couldn't imagine reading 2-inch thick books plus 2-3 others in just one sitting.

Hopefully, I could once and for all arrange my "study room/business lounge/pantry area" here and get a feel that it is finally happening. A calling or should I say, a dreaded calling worth taking the risk.



Proverbs 11:14
“Without good direction, people lose their way; the more wise counsel you follow, the better your chances.” (The Message)


Credits:
C&E Bookshop
www.cebookshop.com




Related Posts with Thumbnails