Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Soap Factory = Yummy Treats!



There are a lot things right now that I would want to blog about until I saw the brown paper bag lying in the corner of my room which I had after going shopping a few weeks back. It got quite a number of goodies in it including a soap I bought from a very interesting store, The Soap Factory. So, I decided to blog about it.





Yep, the shop was really unusual. At first, I thought they we're selling fudge cakes and colorful pastries of some sort. I didn't really notice the sign at the front of the store since I was busily focused on those bright, yummy-looking thingies on the counter.



It's then that I realized that they sell desserts nor pastries. They sell soaps! Yes, soaps that's made to look like tasty treats. Cool Idea.

They sell not just bar soaps but other body and bath products too like body butter and scrubs in a jar, facial toners and caviars, shampoo and colognes.

Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to take a picture of their other items but I did buy their Geisha Whitening and Anti-Aging Soap (since I'm a fan of whitening products myself).





I'm using it for about 2 and a half weeks now and I must say that it does makes my skin supple after every bath. I follow -up this product with lotion or body butter. Although it tends to dry the skin a bit (as a normal whitening soap does), it got rid of the small bumps I had on my back.

So, will I buy another bar? Hell yeah!
I do wanna try out the body polish and scrubs too! Looks promising ^_^

You can get a hold of your tasty soaps from these details:

Corporate Office
Suite 2706 West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Telefax: (63-2)667-3868

SM North EDSA, The Block
3rd Level, The Block, SM City North EDSA, Quezon City
Tel No: 667.3868

SM Mega Mall
4th Level, Mega Atrium, SM Mega Mall, EDSA, Mandaluyong City

Email: creative_juices@ymail.com




12 comments:

  1. I haven't been to their store but my sister got soaps from this store last year (and she gave me one). Kasi it was three-piece oreo like soaps. Looks very yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Keiyt: Yeah I saw those oreos too! ^_^ They look really yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i guess they got their marketing philosophy from lush! cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, that's a great looking store. I wish they'll put up a branch somewhere here in Ermita...or I could just pass by Megamall after Christmas =p

    How much did you get the Geisha soap for? =) Hindi naman madaling matunaw?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Au: Oh, I bought the Geisha Soap for P99 only :) I find it cheap for the item's quality and store's concept. And hindi naman siya dear madaling matunaw since I split it to 4 bars. tapos I use each isa-isa para it doesn't get used up all at once ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually the soap does look like a candy of some sort! haha. I wish I can try this two. But I still haven't even tried what my ninang gave me =)) LMAO. Busyness. I wish I can drop by their shop sometime,

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Nadine: Really? what kind of soap did she gave you? :) Yeah, you should really check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty cool shop.. hope I could visit their shop too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. It smells good also...
    i want to buy some of these days....
    for valentines...>>>>=))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much Vain Jane :) You reveal the real price of the said soap! I never thought it only cost 99 pesosesoses!!! I bought it for Php 300. Huhuhu :( Anyway, i'm in mindanao and maybe super mahal ang freight???? Engks! Actually, i'm using it now. Di ko pa masyadong nakikita ang effect but I intend to use it pa. Di ko pa nauubos ang 1 bar. Tenk u for posting the addres & contact num...mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. are those still available??and where? thanks a bunch girl :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there Anonymous,
    Yes I think so. I posted the shop details and where to find them somewhere below the blog post. :) Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails